It's like being in the Matrix and taking the red pill. You want the truth, no matter what. You begin to realize what's going on and now you want the brutal truth about reality and the freedom it unleashes. You're ready to make a mark with your Life Voice ...
Joshua Faltot and I found ourselves relaxing on adirondack chairs on a late summer night. The only thing lacking were pipes. You know, we fancy ourselves after the order of C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, and some friends, in a corner of an English pub with pipes in hand, discussing ideas that matter. Something like that.
Joshua C. Faltot is a science fiction author in the post-apocalyptic genre. He’s a creative. Entrepreneurial. He carries a strong interest in thought, worldview issues, culture, and society. He hosts a solid podcast, The Writer’s Lens, which focuses on writing and publishing, storytelling, entrepreneurial questing, and society and culture. You can find it on Apple Podcasts and other major podcast apps.
Our dialogue edges include:
- We underscore the need to cultivate a strong inner narrative … greater than the false narratives surrounding us.
- The human quest for a greater storyline, a grand arc over our lives.
- How our life as a micro narrative can be woven into a macro narrative -- we can be co-creators with the Ultimate Creative.
- From the place of a strong life narrative, are we ready to engage the narrative wars?
- Do we have a passion to find our voice and create content instead of merely consuming it?
"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to shut up" ... indeed, that's a paraphrase of Edmund Burke’s famous statement.
Take the red pill with us -- we go further. This is part one of our conversation. Be sure to listen to next week's episode for more of our dialogue.
Visit Joshua C. Faltot's website: JCLFaltot.com
Follow Joshua on Facebook
The Writer's Lens Instagram
JESUS SMART: THE PODCAST
We’re resolved that Jesus Christ is the most brilliant person to walk the planet! He knows how life works best now. And the future belongs to him ... and those who follow him. Even more, the future is breaking into the present.
We engage stellar guests. And we’re questing after Kingdom themes -- what Jesus taught and modeled. There's no need to be stuck. His commitment is that we level up.
Subscribe and stay connected with your favorite podcast platform. Visit JesusSmart.com.